- SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE being finalized
- Norwegian Escape / January 20 - February 03, 2019
- Cruise aboard NCL's "newest" ship - the Escape
- The Escape will take you from the wintertime doldrums to the aquamarine blue seas of the Southern Caribbean!
- MAGNIFICENT MEDITERRANEAN
Silvesea Cruises "Silver Spirit" / April 15 - 25, 2019
- Embark from Lisbon, Portugal.
- 10 night cruise on the the all suite "Silver Spirit"
- Port Stops: Cadiz, Malaga & Port Mahon ~ Spain; Sardinia ~ Italy; Livorno (Florence/Pisa) ~ Italy; Monte Carlo ~ Monaco; Marseille ~ France and ending in Barcelona ~ Spain.
- The all suite Silver Spirit is immaculate and luxurious and exudes an air of sophistication. On board, you will experience outstanding cuisine, discover well-appointed suites offering a walk-in closet, marbled bathroom and a full-size tub. Upon arrival, all guests are treated to champagne, fresh fruit & flowers, a stocked beverage cabinet, European bath amenities, robes & slippers and other personalized specialties as well as attentive service by a European staff. No matter how you spend your time onboard, a journey on Silver Spirit will be luxurious and unforgettable.
- NORWAY CRUISE
- Nieuw Statendam / June 30 - July 07, 2019
- Holland America - 7 night Viking Sagas
- Embark in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 7 night cruise in category selected
- Itinerary & ports of call in Norway: Scenic cruising - Oslofjord ~ Oslo ~ Kristiansand ~ Eidfjord ~ scenic cruising Hardangerfjord ~ Haugesund
- Honoring our past while looking to the future, Nieuw Statendam is the sixth ship in Holland America Line’s history to bear the name “Statendam.” Launching in December 2018, Nieuw Statendam carries forward the nautical heritage, gracious service and classic style for which Holland America Line is known — while setting a new standard for 21st-century elegance. Nieuw Statendam is sister ship to Koningsdam and is the second of our Pinnacle-class ships.
- "BONNIE" SCOTLAND AND THE MILITARY TATTOO
- Scotland ~ a "bonnie" place to visit / August 14 - 21, 2019
- Famous for its historic castles, fascinating and often bloody history, breathtaking scenery, lively cities, charming villages, and the legendary Loch Ness monster.
- Scotland fills visitors with a sense of magic and delight.
- On this Scotland guided tour, you will get an introduction to this enchanting country, starting with a guided tour of a whiskey distillery north of Glasgow and ending in fascinating Edinburgh with the Military Tattoo. In between, you will experience some of Scotland’s most scenic areas and fascinating sights.
- TIMELESS CUBA
- Oceania Insignia / September 28 - October 05, 2019
- Seven night cruise
- Fly to Miami and embark on Oceania's Insignia ~ setting sail for Cuba.
- Spend two days (one overnight) in Havana - a captivating city with an old fashioned flair.
A day at sea to enjoy the lovely Insignia ... then arrive in Cienfuegos, known as the "Pearl Of The South". The following day
Stop in Santiago de Cuba - a city that has a rich heritage.
- Pamper yourself one last day at sea on the Insignia before returning back to Miami.